• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Can't DL emails
09-15-2021, 04:31 AM,
Can't DL emails
I have tried several times and nothing.  I usually click on email and it goes to Downloads.  Then I cut and paste to the appropriate folder.  Play my turns, zip them out and mail them back.  Today, it's not even DLing my turns.  Like they are not even there.  Was working fine yesterday.  Any ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2021, 01:20 AM,
RE: Can't DL emails
(09-15-2021, 04:31 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I have tried several times and nothing.  I usually click on email and it goes to Downloads.  Then I cut and paste to the appropriate folder.  Play my turns, zip them out and mail them back.  Today, it's not even DLing my turns.  Like they are not even there.  Was working fine yesterday.  Any ideas?

May not be related but has your windows recently updated. I only say this because I had the same thing following a windows update after which I could no longer download the turns because windows saw them as a risk. I had to alter the security settings to allow myself to download them.
09-16-2021, 04:09 AM,
RE: Can't DL emails
Windows is always updating. Three times in the last two weeks. I wondered that myself and fired off an email to AOL yesterday to fix it. The constant of dealing with problems that I did not create is becoming real garbage. I've been with AOL since the beginning and don't want to change. But will if I have to. It was fixed this morning. Who knows.