• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ready for a serious challenge?
09-08-2021, 10:27 AM,
Opponent Needed  Ready for a serious challenge?
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for an opponent to command the Axis Invasion of Iceland. This is for my recent West Front scenario 'Operation Ikarus'. I've never really played as Allies, except for brief testing periods.

This task isn't for the faint of heart, or a casual player. You're bringing ashore five German divisions and having them link up with the entire 1st Fallschirmjager Division. Yeah, it's a huge battle. Sorting out the mess on the beaches, can be THRILLING, or HORRIFYING, depending on your logistical leanings (abilities). I had a ball.

Because of its size and complexity, it makes a perfect team game, preferably 2 X 2. Ideally then, the first Allied player would play the Americans, the second would play the British. The first German player would play the western invasion and the airborne division. The second would take the eastern (main) invasion force.

So either against a single opponent, or with a team, let me know if you're up for the challenge of commanding the largest Armada ever assembled by the Axis Powers, hypothetically.

Tankertony>>>
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2021, 06:02 PM,
RE: Ready for a serious challenge?
Look me up.
Quote this message in a reply