• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

opponent wanted
09-08-2021, 07:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2021, 07:47 AM by Hoyt Burrass.)
opponent wanted
I've recently purchase CSME and would like to pick up a game....I'm unfamiliar with the scenarios, but am intrigued by the availability of more modern weapon systems...If someone has a suggestion and wants a game....give me a shout here.

is the 2.0 patch the same as x2
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2021, 10:16 AM,
RE: opponent wanted
Hi Hoyt, and welcome to the Campaign Series!!

Your first post on the other Forum "Campaign Series" was true and where it needed to be.

This forum "Campaign Series x2" is for future games coming out in the series like Campaign Series Vietnam plus Campaign Series Middle East 3.0 and finally for East Front III. There are others planned after that.

The whole game engine has changed with Campaign Series Vietnam and that is why there was a conscious effort to separate the previous and new games.

Campaign Series Middle East 3.0 along with East Front III will be with the new game engine available with Campaign Series Vietnam. Vietnam is coming out later this year.

Finally, I would take you up on a game of Campaign Series Middle East current version (2.01) but alas I am involved with testing Campaign Series Vietnam.

Good luck in your search for an opponent! I'm sure someone will come along! If not, send me a PM and I'll play a small one at jpirman555[at]gmail[dot]com.

Kind regards Hoyt,
Big Ivan (John) Cigar5
09-08-2021, 12:26 PM,
Thanks for the response and the info.
09-08-2021, 01:04 PM,
Your welcome.