• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM game
07-30-2021, 07:33 AM,
PBEM game
Well it appears my potential opponent has disappeared.  Anyone else interested in a PBEM game from the AGEOD library.  I have them all.  It will be the easiest win you'll ever have.  Just PM me for details on how to contact me.
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2021, 08:42 AM,
RE: PBEM game
Well my other opponent was found but in the meantime I've found a rebellious type to take the part of the CSA so I'll be leading the Union to something though I doubt it will be fame and glory.
01-12-2022, 09:17 PM,
(07-30-2021, 07:33 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: Well it appears my potential opponent has disappeared.  Anyone else interested in a PBEM game from the AGEOD library.  I have them all.  It will be the easiest win you'll ever have.  Just PM me for details on how to contact me.

I have wars of succession if you´re interested.
01-17-2022, 10:29 AM,
(01-12-2022, 09:17 PM)Captain K Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 07:33 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: Well it appears my potential opponent has disappeared.  Anyone else interested in a PBEM game from the AGEOD library.  I have them all.  It will be the easiest win you'll ever have.  Just PM me for details on how to contact me.

I have wars of succession if you´re interested.

Sorry but got out on the hour shifts so don't have time now. If things quiet down I'll give you a shout