• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

My biggest hardest pipedream!
07-31-2021, 10:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2021, 10:45 AM by typhoon.)
RE: My biggest hardest pipedream!
I like to think it possible to do using the existing Panzer Campaign engine with a few tweaks. The map might be just too big at 1km per hex so perhaps 5km per hex is more realistic like FITE then perhaps a turn could represent 1 day night and day that is 24 hours might mean the movement points do not need to much adjustment. Problem would be unit density suggestions welcome but I think going to divisions would be too few units but the amount of units done the existing way just may be way too many. Would love to see it done though and done with this engine. The strategic war series just never took off not sure why but for me taking out men and making Sp's or something similar lost immersion. Logistics would also be a big worry using the PZC engine but I'm convinced it should happen please someone somewhere make it so.

P.S as an after thought Barbarossa only bugger that make is the whole east front 1941 to 1945
Quote this message in a reply