• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Did I have an existing account?
06-10-2021, 10:08 PM,
Did I have an existing account?
I meant to post this over a year ago when I joined (or potentially re-joined which is the point). I attempted to choose the username "parmenio" (I use this one on pretty much *all* gaming forums) only to find out it was taken... being pretty convinced it was me I attempted a couple of email addresses to recover the account but nada so I registered with "Parmenion"

The other user (parmenio) registered on 09-01-2009, 03:23 PM was active until 09-11-2009, 06:54 PM, posted half-a dozen times and then went dark.

I have added my real name to my profile, perhaps a mod could check the email address on the account and see if it might be related to me... I would prefer to use my *usual* username rather the slight corruption but I understand if it's not possible.

TIA
WDS Modern Air Power | WDS Naval Campaigns | WDS Squad Battles | WDS Strategic War
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2021, 04:38 AM,
RE: Did I have an existing account?
Done. I have never run that process before. I believe you can go into the Control Panel now and change your name to remove the n, although I don't guarantee that.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-11-2021, 05:45 AM,
Thanks you sir.... you're a star.... username updated  Thumbs Up
WDS Modern Air Power | WDS Naval Campaigns | WDS Squad Battles | WDS Strategic War
06-11-2021, 07:17 AM,
Ah, I just like sticking a fork in electrical sockets and seeing what happens lol.
[Image: exercise.png]
06-11-2021, 10:34 PM,
(06-11-2021, 07:17 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Ah, I just like sticking a fork in electrical sockets and seeing what happens lol.

Now we know how RickyB got his glow.  Anybody win the pot?  Not that kind of pot, RickyB.  My money was on something in those toilets you've been guarding.  I think you are a little disturbed.   Big Grin