• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

scenario
07-18-2021, 11:47 PM,
RE: scenario
Thanks Zap. We made it a mission a while back. I had an interest and Dean went along with it. Kudos to Dean for persevering. Thumbs Up

Farmer

HSL
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2021, 04:52 AM,
I'm looking for this EF scenario " Storm of Steel v2.1" If anyone has it could you make it available. Thanks
08-12-2021, 09:21 PM,
Sorry Phil, don't have that one in my game. Don't even see it listed in the DB unless I missed it. 

If you find it I'd like to see it too.

Regards,
John
08-12-2021, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 06:41 PM by zap.)
(08-12-2021, 09:21 PM)Big Ivan Wrote: Sorry Phil, don't have that one in my game. Don't even see it listed in the DB unless I missed it. 

If you find it I'd like to see it too.

Regards,
John

And with good reason you could not find it! My oversight! I didn't give the complete name of the scenario. Its called "Into the storm of Steel v2.1" On page 18 in the data base.
08-14-2021, 12:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 12:08 AM by Big Ivan.)

.zip   Romnyv2.zip (Size: 96.71 KB / Downloads: 6)

Hi Phil,

Took a bit of digging but I found it looking through old files in my 1.04 revision of the game.

The scenario Romnyv2 actually uses the Romny map and org files so I included them in the zip.

Try this and see if it is the one your looking for. The scenario was developed by F. Lee Harmon Jr.

Regards,
John
08-14-2021, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 04:24 AM by zap.)
(08-14-2021, 12:07 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Hi Phil,

Took a bit of digging but I found it looking through old files in my 1.04 revision of the game.

The scenario Romnyv2 actually uses the Romny map and org files so I included them in the zip.

Try this and see if it is the one your looking for. The scenario was developed by F. Lee Harmon Jr.

Regards,
John

I think all of us are grateful for your effort. You just found a scenario that we did not have access to because it was missing in the data base. Yes, fantastic!. This is the v2.1 that is identified in the data base but has no files.  I hope Dave will enter it in the data base.
Talking about this scenario. The designer, added a detailed Microsoft word document write up on his scenario, well done I might add. Take a look at it

This is his thoughts on his team game.

[This was designed to be fairly difficult for the Germans, instead of the Russians. Remember this scenario is set during the Soviet counter offensive of Aug-Oct 43. Don't expect to hold every objective as the XXIV Pz Korps, it wont happen. Hold what you can and go for Russian kills. Forces come on the map quick, fast and in a hurry, I tried to explain that in the intro, but this is in case I managed to fall short of that goal. The point totals are not perfect and maybe a little too lax on the Russians, or German's, but that will come with play testing. The Germans have a lot of equipment as well, and plenty of means to resist . Yet, Red Infantry will decide this battle, I feel, as there is a lot of it. The goal is to achieve that ' were losing even though we are are winning feeling " ( point wise ) for the German team , as that is usually the case as a Russian Leader in the majority of scenarios. In the fall of 1943 AGS definitely tasted a bit of their own medicine., and the Russians, the sweet taste of victory and revenge.
Enjoy,
F.Lee Harmon Jr.
knastbruder
08-14-2021, 06:22 AM,
(08-14-2021, 04:17 AM)zap Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 12:07 AM)Big Ivan Wrote: Hi Phil,

Regards,
John

I hope Dave will enter it in the data base.

Thanks guys. The scenario is back in it's rightful place.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-14-2021, 10:05 AM,
Good deal then. So we have another found originally missing scenario to test! That's awesome! 

Keep the questions coming Phil. If I have the scenario I'll post. 

Dave thanks for putting it in the DB!

Regards gentlemen,
John Wink
08-16-2021, 07:25 AM,
I was going to play this EF scenario. When I pressed the download button: message appeared Sorry no files available.

SS Panzer Brigade Gross     
Page 29
If someone finds it could you post it here

Thanks
08-16-2021, 08:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2021, 08:29 AM by zap.)
Looking for a scenario I came across this  [REV]KrasniBor
on page 37 EF data page.
Mike Amos says he revised this one. Now it says its a stock scenario. But when I look I can't find the original in the EFII game files.

I was wondering did Mike rename his revised version to something different then the original? And what would the original stock versions name be?
It has a download. So I will play the revised version..