• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Kiev '43: Opponent Wanted
05-20-2021, 07:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2021, 07:24 PM by fabiominatti.)
Opponent Wanted  Kiev '43: Opponent Wanted
Hi Folks,
I'm looking for a german opponent for big scenario of new Kiev'43: #43_1103_01: Kiev November Operations, 234 turns, default rules
I am very interested about it and I would look for a well-intentioned player to patiently explore this great battle, at least two or three turns a week .
If, during the long game, mishaps occur (for example various Armageddons), I would trust in finding an agreement between gentlemen to end the adventure.
Let's see what history has in store for us
Regards
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2021, 11:10 PM,
RE: Kiev '43: Opponent Wanted
Sent you a PM
05-21-2021, 12:37 AM,
Guys,

You may want to wait a day or two. 

I am planning to post some updated OOB's here to fix the issues with infantry and some other miscellaneous items. These will be beta versions, though I am confidant I have found most issues.

If you really want to start your game, you can as the game will automatically update when you add in the new OOB, but you may see some weirdness before you update the OOB...

David
05-21-2021, 01:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2021, 01:19 AM by fabiominatti.)
Hi Strela,
It is a great honor that one of the leading designers is interested in our gaming experiments! Angel
If it's just a few days I think it's worth waiting for a better scenario
I think Larsooney it's okay with waiting a few days too
So we also see if there are other players interested
Best wishes for good work, good health and to be able to continue the Legacy of John Tiller for a long time with excellent products such as Kiev 43 cheers
Regards
Fabio
05-22-2021, 03:33 AM,
Works for me! I already started a campaign as the Russians with Typhoon, we will just update when you have it ready!