• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!!! Attention to Orders !!!
04-22-2021, 09:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2021, 09:27 AM by Scud.)
!!! Attention to Orders !!!
Zap, front and center,

I'm pleased to award you the Blitzkrieg Achievement Medal - Silver, for your tireless efforts to track down and categorize missing scenario database files. This is an outstanding gift to the CS community. I know your work is on-going, but I wanted to publicly thank you on behalf of everyone here at the Blitz who love CS.

The first "found" scenario has been reinstated. "Black Brigade v2" By Maciek Dudkiewicz.

There will be tons more as Phillip finds them and I have time to get them placed back in. Some will be new to the database, some have just gone missing over the years.

Congrats and thanks again, Phil!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2021, 11:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-22-2021, 11:10 AM by Compass Rose.)
RE: !!! Attention to Orders !!!
Thank You Sign  and   Congratulations
04-22-2021, 10:14 PM,
Thank You Sign
04-22-2021, 10:17 PM,
Congrats zap and thank you! Good Job
04-23-2021, 06:08 AM,
This gives new meaning to being "zapped"!

Thanks Phil.

Farmer

HSL
04-23-2021, 09:29 AM,
Eeash, had I glanced at his chest I would have noticed he'd already been awarded the bronze, so he's been awarded the silver instead. Shiny.  Smile
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-23-2021, 10:02 AM,
NICE, Congrats again zap and thank you again!! Fireworks
04-24-2021, 12:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-24-2021, 12:32 AM by zap.)
I Much appreciate, this award. The stars all aligned, as far as time available, files available, willingness to leave my lounge chair and drink by the pool-side to get this done. I love the club, people here, and the game. Thanks to Randy for searching for and sending off the files.
04-27-2021, 02:11 AM,
Congrats Zap!! 

cheers
05-06-2021, 11:29 AM,
Great job Phil & well done.   Smoke6