• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Deleting HQ and units from command report
04-15-2021, 12:12 PM,
Deleting HQ and units from command report
Hey all;  Very long time since I have played WITE so today dug it out and started working on my Soviet turn 1, deleting corps HQs.  I thought there was a way to bulk delete units in the command report, but so far I have found only click on HQ hex location and delete, very slow.  Am I mistaken and there is no way of bulk deleting, or just missing something.

I see WITE2 is out, $100 Cdn, too rich for my retired blood but I am looking forward to what others say about it as compared to WITE.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2021, 11:55 PM,
RE: Deleting HQ and units from command report
Been staring at WITE2 for a bit now myself, Chris...  got a 50% off coupon..
I was a huge fan of the original War in Russia, (Hell any GG game), and grabbed WITE on a sale, might have 20 minutes in the tutorial... just didn't grab me like WIR did.

I didn't think you canucks retired.. figured you lads, just built a boat from a log, and went fishing, til the end of days... Big Grin 

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
04-21-2021, 08:55 AM,
RE: Deleting HQ and units from command report
Hey buds; I was the opposite, I purchased WIR (SSI) and played the tutorial, hurt my brain and never touched it again but I enjoy WITE. That is a great coupon, when I checked it out it was 10% off, to $99...oh boy.

I wasn't keen on the WITE tutorial either, too simple, but once you get a campaign going, especially as Russia, it is a lot of fun assigning divisions to armies while trying to not overload the commander, getting the correct leader in place, shipping factories away from the advancing Hun, and swapping out gear. I prefer playing as Russia over Germany as Germany doesn't get to do all that.

I just played a scenario and was bored too, so started up a campaign on challenging.

BTW - I hate fishing...

Good to hear from you Dev.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha