• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Squad Battles Zoom Levels
04-05-2021, 11:17 AM,
Squad Battles Zoom Levels
Hi everyone, I just have a quick question about zoom levels. In DBP, on my monitor the 2D Normal view seems very zoomed out. From the top to the bottom of the screen there is 19 hexes. It is the same in the Grenada demo. I noticed that in a lot of other screenshots, for example ones that people post on the facebook page, the zoom level is much higher. I usually count 9-10 hexes down. Any advice on what this could be, am I completely wrong on the zoom levels? I just tried the basic install/uninstall and that did not help.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2021, 06:14 PM,
RE: Squad Battles Zoom Levels
(04-05-2021, 11:17 AM)NikolaiB Wrote: Hi everyone, I just have a quick question about zoom levels. In DBP, on my monitor the 2D Normal view seems very zoomed out. From the top to the bottom of the screen there is 19 hexes. It is the same in the Grenada demo. I noticed that in a lot of other screenshots, for example ones that people post on the facebook page, the zoom level is much higher. I usually count 9-10 hexes down. Any advice on what this could be, am I completely wrong on the zoom levels? I just tried the basic install/uninstall and that did not help.

Check that your desktop is not zoomed in, display settings?
Send this user an email
04-07-2021, 10:09 AM,
(04-05-2021, 06:14 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 11:17 AM)NikolaiB Wrote: Hi everyone, I just have a quick question about zoom levels. In DBP, on my monitor the 2D Normal view seems very zoomed out. From the top to the bottom of the screen there is 19 hexes. It is the same in the Grenada demo. I noticed that in a lot of other screenshots, for example ones that people post on the facebook page, the zoom level is much higher. I usually count 9-10 hexes down. Any advice on what this could be, am I completely wrong on the zoom levels? I just tried the basic install/uninstall and that did not help.

Check that your desktop is not zoomed in, display settings?

Great thanks! Changing the desktop zoom levels causes the game to also zoom in. I would never have though of that.
05-04-2021, 04:31 PM,
How do you change a desktop zoom settings? Do you mean the windows font/appearance scaling?
05-04-2021, 07:21 PM,
(05-04-2021, 04:31 PM)phoenix Wrote: How do you change a desktop zoom settings? Do you mean the windows font/appearance scaling?

Yes, Display settings, Scale and layout.
Send this user an email