• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Strange replay occurance
03-21-2021, 11:39 PM,
Strange replay occurance
Has anyone had this happen to them? You play your turn and sent to your opponent. They in turn play their turn and than send back to you but when you open the turn it is as if you are observing your turn instead of your opponents. Any help would be appreciated on how to correct this.
Gil
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2021, 01:48 AM,
RE: Strange replay occurance
Hi Gil,

I seen this once long long ago. Only thing I can think of, are both you and your opponent on the same version? 

The current version is 2.02. But does maybe one of you have "Forgotten Battles" mod engaged for all the games and the other does not.

Other than that I can't think of anything else that maybe causing the replay issue. 

Perhaps Jason or Scud might know.

Good luck!
John
03-22-2021, 12:39 PM,
That rings a bell, but not sure of the cause. Did your opponent set a password or did he leave the field blank?

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
03-23-2021, 12:00 AM,
Was this on the first turn?

It can happen on the first turn when you do your turn and send it to your opponent.  

The opponent does their turn but does not end and or save their turn.  The file will not be password protected by you opponent and their turn was not saved.  

So the file will appear to you as it did to your opponent.
03-26-2021, 09:47 AM,
Thanks all, problem found and fixed.