• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

FFT - FAST & FURIOUS 2021 (Rules, Calculation etc.)
03-08-2021, 09:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 05:42 AM by Sempai.)
FFT - FAST & FURIOUS 2021 (Rules, Calculation etc.)
Rules
1.) The Tourney Master (further mentioned as TM) has always the last word!
2.) Battles have to be fought within a month/4 weeks! No longer time possible except for the first scenario.
3.) Every player has to fight all other players before he can fight a second time against his first opponent.
4.) If some players have the absolute same result they have to do a decision match provided by the TM.
5.) The monthly winner is the one with the highest points number in a month.
6.) The tournament winner is the one with the highest average amount of points.
7.) If a battle isn´t finished until the set deadline both players have to send their last turn and the TM set gets a result from them then.
8.) Not sending asked turns to the TM is punished with a Total Defeat, in case of recurrence he is banned from the tournament.
9.) All battles/scenarios have to be confirmed as started within 3 days.

Calculations
The CMx1 result tables shown at CMAK and CMBB after a fought battle are the base for the calculation but aren´t the final battle results. Only for possible decisions of the TM these results can be used. The following list shows how results get calculated:

Total Victory = 4 Points
Major Victory = 3 Points
Tactical Victory = 2 Points
Minor Victory = 1 Point
Draw = 0 Points
Minor Defeat = (-1) Point
Tactical Defeat = (-2) Points
Major Defeat = (-3) Points
Total Defeat = (-4) Points

The results of the mirror games for one scenario of one player get calculated against each other.

Example: A player gets 4 points for an axis total victory but only a minor defeat as allied. So the results are axis = 4 points and allies = (-1) point. So 4-1=3. He has a final result of 3 points. Another player has both battles ended with a tactical victory each. So he has a final result of 2+2=4 points.

Opponents for Spain 1938 (CMBB)
- Skookin vs Bart74 status: ongoing
- Stoffel vs Owl status: ???
- John Silver vs Glenn Christopherson status: ongoing
- Bert Blitzkrieg vs Boss351 status: ???
- Sphinx vs WM2K delayed because of installation problems of CM

We start on the 11th March and You have time until 30th April. Because this is the very first battle/scenario I´ll give You more time. So one can check if it works for one self or not. If all of You finish before April we can start the second scenario on 1st April. Depends all of You, the players.

Greetings
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2021, 01:38 AM,
RE: FFT - FAST & FURIOUS 2021 (Rules, Calculation etc.)
Today in the evening all start files get send to You. Please, be so kind and post here or send me a mail if You and Your opponent have started! For questions concerning a FFT-Topic of "common" interest post here as well. Should FFT-Questions of "private" nature appear send me a mail!

Greetings and Good Luck to You all!
03-12-2021, 07:23 AM,
All setups sent! Please, start within 3 days! If there is any delay let me know instantly!

Good Luck to You all!
03-15-2021, 02:12 AM,
All battles should have started by now. Maybe it´s a good idea at least one player of each opponent pair post here that both mirror battles have started. That would save my limited mail space a bit and gets the whole thing more structured. So be so kind and do so!

Greetings
03-15-2021, 04:33 PM,
I ran a bit late on these Sempai and just sent my initial return files to Bart this evening. Good to go now though so we should be able to catch up quicly:)
-Skookin
03-16-2021, 01:37 AM,
Fine! Hope the others get battling as well.

Greetings
03-19-2021, 05:30 AM,
Rules updated with Rule 7 and 8! Not that I think Rule 8 comes in use but as TM one has to be thorough and prepared.

By the way: Are all battles started by now? The only I know for sure is the battle between Skookin and Bart74.

Greetings
03-19-2021, 08:17 PM,
Glenn and I are on turn 6. Think doing turns fairly speedy myself.
03-19-2021, 10:12 PM,
Thank You for the headsup!

Greetings
03-25-2021, 05:41 AM,
For the future and the further scenarios of FFT 2021: All players have to post here if their battles have started or not. I add this to the rules yet. Seems it is necessary since so far I have only 2 battles confirmed started.

Greetings