• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Bulge '44 Herbstnebel update status?
03-08-2021, 05:51 PM,
Bulge '44 Herbstnebel update status?
There was some talk and an AAR last year concerning an update for the Herbstnebel campaign. There is, as far as I can tell, no updated scenario included in the Bulge '44 update from last december. The date stamp for the scenario file is still somewhere in 2018.

Is an update still being worked on?
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2021, 11:30 AM,
RE: Bulge '44 Herbstnebel update status?
(03-08-2021, 05:51 PM)ComradeP Wrote: There was some talk and an AAR last year concerning an update for the Herbstnebel campaign. There is, as far as I can tell, no updated scenario included in the Bulge '44 update from last december. The date stamp for the scenario file is still somewhere in 2018.

Is an update still being worked on?

I think it has been included in the latest update. I just compared the map for the Herbstnebel scenario in my updated copy to the one shown in the AAR, and the north and south extensions are there. I have not looked at the OOB to see if the changes talked about are present, so I can't comment on that. So if anything, the map was increased in size as advertised.
"If you want to know a man's true character, give him some power." - Abraham Lincoln (attributed)
03-09-2021, 12:06 PM,
The version of the Herbstnebel campaign that is provided with Bulge '44 did not change with the latest update to that title. I believe it is still being tested, but that is just an assumption.
04-21-2021, 12:02 AM,
(03-09-2021, 12:06 PM)Green Wrote: The version of the Herbstnebel campaign that is provided with Bulge '44 did not change with the latest update to that title. I believe it is still being tested, but that is just an assumption.

At the moment I have no plans to do an update to the scenario. I am all "Bulged" out!!