RE: Scenario of the Month: February 2021 - Pairings
CMRT: Last sunrise over Antonov
scrappie - Expecting_at_crossroad

Game started
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2021, 05:26 AM,
@s_cm and I are fighting it out.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
03-25-2021, 12:27 PM,
Just Around the Bend ended in a draw.

According to official Syrian New Agency reports the heroic Syrian Militia units defending the pass destroyed 25 tanks, 22 armored personnel carriers, shot down a Cobra helicopter and killed over 100 of the invading Marines, and re-occupied the strategic pass...

Actually a lot more fun than I expected playing the Syrians. Frustrating at times having to watch my militia units get mowed down by the Marines and not shooting back as much as I would have liked. On a couple of occasions my tanks had opportunities to destroy LAV's but just sat there and allowed themselves to be destroyed. I had to step away and take a walk out of frustration...

With a little more tweaking who knows. I would suggest you get creative with the Syrian forces and understand they will probably get just one or at most 2 rounds of good shots off before they are suppressed and/or destroyed.
03-25-2021, 06:14 PM,
Just to report that the CMRT vs. ChappyCanuck is well underway.

I wouldn't say it is as one-sided / unbalanced as some previously said.
I would probably say that it is not much of a scenario though, so I wouldn't rate this high.
11-22-2021, 05:45 PM,
CMRT: Last sunrise over Antonov
Allied - Axis
scrappie - Expecting_at_crossroad  Game over. Result - DRAW

Attached Files
.jpg   CM Red Thunder 2021-11-22 10-33-25-02.jpg (Size: 85.01 KB / Downloads: 4)