• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Current Status of FFT 2021
02-25-2021, 07:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 10:13 AM by Sempai.)
Current Status of FFT 2021
At the moment there are 4 scenarios ready or almost ready. The tournament will become a mix of scenarios I used before years (but with changings to then) for the first FFTs and scenarios what are totally new. Currently the list goes as follows:

01. 1938 Spain: - July, clear, nationalists, LC and CTV attack on a republican village in the Ebro area (CMBB) ready
02. 1939 Ciechanow: - Septembre, summer rain, Wehrmacht attacks over the polish border (CMBB) ready
03. 1940 Sedan: - May, ???, Wehrmacht attacks over a river on a bunker and entrenchment system (CMAK) in progress
04. 1941 Sealion: - May, foggy, sea landing on the coast of England (CMAK) ready
05. 1942 Cholm: - February, snowfall, russian attack on Wehrmacht defenders at Cholm (CMBB) in progress
06. 1943 Charkow: - March, ???, SS and Wehrmacht advance into Charkow (CMBB) ready
07. 1944 Bocage: - June, clear, Wittmann and his SS fighting british armor (CMAK) ready
08. 1945 Berlin: - April, clear, russian assault into the eastern district of Berlin (CMBB) ready

All scenarios are ficticious. It could be I delete or exchange some of the scenarios yet. Furthermore the general parameters of a scenario could change yet. That all depends on the testing games. But at least there will be 6 scenarios to play. That as a first information of the state of the things.

Greetings
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2021, 11:29 PM,
RE: Current Status of FFT 2021
Looks very interesting, can,t wait to play it! :-)
02-27-2021, 12:39 PM,
Good to know! :)

Sadly I had to exchange Pegasus for a new variant of Wittmann´s Hour. Pegasus was just too unplayable if played with the knowledge of the mirror gaming. But I will do it as single player and H2H. Maybe someone is interested.

Greetings
03-25-2021, 10:11 AM,
I had to exchange the Crete scenario for a Sealion scenario. The first one wasn´t fun to play. The latter one at least is playable enough.

Greetings
07-09-2021, 07:14 PM,
(03-25-2021, 10:11 AM)Sempai Wrote: I had to exchange the Crete scenario for a Sealion scenario. The first one wasn´t fun to play. The latter one at least is playable enough.

Greetings

Hans, I hope you're OK. Haven't heard of seen from you in a while.