• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Old Man Winter's Blitz on Texas
02-21-2021, 02:30 PM,
Old Man Winter's Blitz on Texas
To my fellow Texans, the cost has been high but we still stand. Hopefully changes will be made. My condolences to the families of the 60+ that lost their lives in this storm. To the rest of us, hang in there. Power and water are being restored. A helluva week this year has been.
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2021, 11:23 AM,
RE: Old Man Winter's Blitz on Texas
(02-21-2021, 02:30 PM)General Wile E. Coyote Wrote: To my fellow Texans, the cost has been high but we still stand. Hopefully changes will be made. My condolences to the families of the 60+ that lost their lives in this storm. To the rest of us, hang in there. Power and water are being restored. A helluva week this year has been.

AMEN
02-28-2021, 01:25 PM,
RE: Old Man Winter's Blitz on Texas
Yeah. I have family in Austin and spent a year in Houston back when I was young. Who would have thought? Nowhere's safe. You guys got snow, we got fire here in Oregon, we both got ice. Spring is coming.
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email