• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Mirror game not ending and going into negative turns?
03-02-2021, 03:16 AM,
Mirror game not ending and going into negative turns?
Anyone have an issue with a game not resolving on the specified turn and going into negative turns? I have a large meeting engagement scenario that was 45 turns long and did not conclude on turn 90. It is a mirror game and the other version of it did not have such an issue. The mirror of this game concluded on turn 45.
The last turn included a weird glitch where two of my AFVs seemed to merge together in the same space as well. It may not be related. 
Thanks for any insights. 
Pont
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2021, 03:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-02-2021, 03:30 AM by Westland.)
RE: Mirror game not ending and going into negative turns?
Yes, I did.The problem has existed since 2011.Out of 10 Quickbattles there are always 3-4 that never end. There is no solution to it.Since only a few CM players have this problem, there will be no patch for it.
Welcome to the club.
03-02-2021, 03:46 AM,
? I have not heard of this one. Perhaps I have not paid attention at the right times or I forgot.

If you both cease fire it should end - that can take a turn or two though.

Could you and your opponent send me files please with passwords. That way I can report it. I'll PM you my email.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
03-02-2021, 04:21 AM,
I don't have a CMx2 game running at the moment.The last two went smoothly.
In November 2020 we had the topic in another thread.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=73787

I just had the problem with the "infinite" game again.The comrade raz_atoth wanted to help me and check the game data, but he didn't react anymore. I have already deleted the data.
03-03-2021, 08:28 AM,
Thanks for the responses gentlemen. I've asked my opponent what he thinks is a fair result given the outcome on the last turn. I guess that is the way resolutions are made in this case?
When I get a free moment I'll forward my file to Canadian Cat - maybe it will help battlefront resolve the issue some day.