• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Save Movement Points hotkey?
02-10-2021, 05:48 AM,
Save Movement Points hotkey?
I find the button I use the most in PzC is the Save Movement Points button. Can we get a hotkey for it? For those who use that function a lot, it would be nice if we could tap a key instead of having to click the toolbar.

Michael
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2021, 05:58 AM,
RE: Save Movement Points hotkey?
(02-10-2021, 05:48 AM)dto Wrote: I find the button I use the most in PzC is the Save Movement Points button. Can we get a hotkey for it? For those who use that function a lot, it would be nice if we could tap a key instead of having to click the toolbar.

Michael

Ditto!
02-10-2021, 07:08 AM,
(02-10-2021, 05:48 AM)dto Wrote: I find the button I use the most in PzC is the Save Movement Points button. Can we get a hotkey for it? For those who use that function a lot, it would be nice if we could tap a key instead of having to click the toolbar.

Michael

Auto Hotkey to the rescue!

See this thread. From the page linked, the second post down has a download link to a little utility to run, which will give you extra hotkeys. Or, here's a direct link to the download page.
02-10-2021, 07:56 AM,
(02-10-2021, 07:08 AM)LordFowl Wrote:

Michael

Auto Hotkey to the rescue!

See this thread. From the page linked, the second post down has a download link to a little utility to run, which will give you extra hotkeys. Or, here's a direct link to the download page.

I don't want to run yet another application while I'm playing Panzer Campaigns. I'm just suggesting that perhaps the existing hotkeys need to be revised to include the most popular functions.
02-10-2021, 08:58 AM,
I agree, the Gold versions should have come with more hotkeys.
02-10-2021, 06:23 PM,
Having more hotkeys or the ability to reassign hotkeys is not going to happen, as LordFowl mentioned Autohotkey is the answer. It's extremely easy to use and has absolutely no detrimental effect on performance.

If you are serious about changing your hotkeys or assigning one to any of the pulldown menu items let me know and I will create a custom script for you to use with autohotkey.
02-11-2021, 01:24 AM,
(02-10-2021, 06:23 PM)monkie Wrote: Having more hotkeys or the ability to reassign hotkeys is not going to happen, as LordFowl mentioned Autohotkey is the answer. It's extremely easy to use and has absolutely no detrimental effect on performance.

If you are serious about changing your hotkeys or assigning one to any of the pulldown menu items let me know and I will create a custom script for you to use with autohotkey.

A custom script would be nice.
02-11-2021, 02:25 AM,
Let me know when you have autohotkey installed and then send me a message with what keys you want to activate what commands.