Panzer Battles Moscow Update
02-09-2021, 05:01 AM,
Panzer Battles Moscow Update
WDS AAR on PzB Moscow...
https://www.wargamedesignstudio.com/2021...on-report/
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2021, 06:41 AM,
RE: Panzer Battles Moscow Update
I admit i was more excited with Kiev43, for PzB i expected or an early war title or a late war title, Moscow is not my favourite battle but i am curious to see how worsk in PzB scale... at least in the AAR we can see how soviet AI is more competent and even in the defeat can do a good job and looks like is capable to storm isolated units and doesnt leave them alive in his rear.

I am going to follow the title with interest specially to know what period is going to cover because now looks like a mix between Moscow41 and Moscow42.
02-09-2021, 06:49 AM,
Great AAR...can't wait for this title!
02-10-2021, 06:54 AM,
Interesting report, captures the desperate fighting over frozen ground. I am looking forward to the title.
04-11-2021, 09:01 AM,
Any clues as to when this title will be released?

Looking forward to the updated graphics and being able to see one zoom level extra most of all.

Just downloaded the demo and can see the potential of the series.
04-12-2021, 05:46 PM,
(04-11-2021, 09:01 AM)Lethal Wrote: Any clues as to when this title will be released?

Looking forward to the updated graphics and being able to see one zoom level extra most of all.

No clues, unfortunately.

PzC commitments are currently preventing David from progressing the design of the game. Hopefully that will soon change but the project is still in its early stages of development. So, to give a time-frame for its release is just not possible at the moment. Certainly it will not be available any time soon. 

Once there is progress to report, I expect David will provide updates via his WDS blogs.
04-12-2021, 08:23 PM,
(04-11-2021, 09:01 AM)Lethal Wrote: Any clues as to when this title will be released?

Hi Lethal,

As Green mentions, I have some current PzC commitments that has slowed down the current PzB work. That said, we are getting some programmatic changes done that will add some additional features, hopefully including loss recovery and other things that we have wanted in the series for a while.

The updated graphics and extra zoom level are for PzC not PzB. PzB already has the 'natural' zoom that has been added to  PzC since the release of Scheldt '44. The new graphics in PzB are the revised snow/frozen which I think work quite well now. They partner well with the changes to the weather system which are coming as well.

Finally, we are still struggling to get artillery and spotters working the way we think they should. That's another area that needs further testing done to get the feel of what we want...

David
04-12-2021, 11:01 PM,
Loss recovery in PBs? Would that be recovery of stragglers or replacements? Are they already assigned or does the player get to assign them to units like in Campaign Series?