• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

List of still playing CMx1 players?
01-26-2021, 11:51 PM,
List of still playing CMx1 players?
Hello together!

Is there a list of Blitz members who still playing CMx1? Or a thread or similar where I can see who still plays the old lady? And where can I find this?

Greetings
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2021, 12:38 AM,
RE: List of still playing CMx1 players?
The ladder is one way to get this:

https://www.theblitz.club/ladders/combat...adder&id=1

I picked the overall Combat Mission ladder and selected active players. That lists 30 members who have played a game in the last year. You can click on player profiles to see how many and how recently they reported games.
Author of: Whose Turn Is It? - http://www.lesliesoftware.com/products/WhoseTurnIsIt / CMFI Sicily Pathfinders(not playable H2H) / CMBS Opportunity Knocks (scenarios, maps and mods here)
01-27-2021, 07:03 AM,
Can also check Owl's tournament posts. Some of the players in them believe no longer play ladder games.
01-28-2021, 09:50 PM,
Thank You both for Your suggestions. I´ll try it asap.

Greetings
01-31-2021, 05:49 AM,
Good suggestion to have a overvieuw with active gamers.

I fight currently with: Creekbear, Seel, Mr Yormsha,
Further in my tournament with: Johnsilver, Deputy, Antilope, Guivric, Tankkiller and Unteroffizier
02-07-2021, 08:51 AM,
(01-31-2021, 05:49 AM)OWL Wrote: Good suggestion to have a overvieuw with active gamers.

Further in my tournament with: Johnsilver, Deputy, Antilope, Guivric, Tankkiller and Unteroffizier

Yeah. I still play quite a bit. (In fact i just bought CMAK again from the GOG site.)

In many ways superior to CMx2. Although obviously the graphics aren't as good.
12-28-2023, 12:58 PM,
I'm still active
01-31-2024, 10:26 AM,
(02-07-2021, 08:51 AM)Mr Yormsha Wrote:
(01-31-2021, 05:49 AM)OWL Wrote: Good suggestion to have a overvieuw with active gamers.

Yeah. I still play quite a bit. (In fact i just bought CMAK again from the GOG site.)

In many ways superior to CMx2. Although obviously the graphics aren't as good.

Good point. Only so long cd's purchased 20y ago will work. I also repurchased original 3 CM1 titles from GOG few years back and just checked.. They retail for 5.99USD and can download anytime.

Never got into cm2, have CMFB, BN and 1 other forget name of, but long time since installed any of them, good for graphics giving me a headache more than anything else.