• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
01-19-2021, 10:47 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(01-18-2021, 01:13 PM)JRTXX Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 09:31 AM)The Hemp Wrote: Hope this is the place for Campaign Series - West Front and East Front.  Played several years ago and some by e-mail. Had a blast.  Looking for a smooth re introduction to PBEM.  Someone who can maybe teach me the ropes of this club. 

The Hemp.

Watch that old bastard HSL lol (hes probably younger and definitely better than me)

If your still looking let me know, Ive just recently got "back in the turret" myself

John

If you are up for it, I wanted to test everything here via the scenario Test of Courage in West Front.  How to start and how to handle communication and sending of files.  Could use a quick heads up. I know where to put the PBEM files in the game, but working with this site my require some tips to help me.  Let me know..

Thanks - The Hemp
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2021, 02:30 AM,
(01-19-2021, 10:29 PM)The Hemp Wrote:
(01-19-2021, 05:37 AM)Scud Wrote:
(01-18-2021, 09:31 AM)The Hemp Wrote: Hope this is the place for Campaign Series - West Front and East Front.  Played several years ago and some by e-mail. Had a blast.  Looking for a smooth re introduction to PBEM.  Someone who can maybe teach me the ropes of this club. 

The Hemp.

Welcome back! Just want to make sure you're using the latest Matrix Games release of JTCS and not the old Talonsoft version. Also, that might be your friend's problem. If not, then his problem is most likely needing to install the Microsoft VC++ 2008: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...aspx?id=29

Dave
Thanks - I am using the version purchased from Matrix games.  I gifted the game to my friend from Matrix games.  Thanks for the tips.  Will pass them on to him.  The Hemp.

Just click on "updates" on your main screen and see if you have the latest Matrix version.

Farmer

HSL
01-20-2021, 02:31 AM,
And, I did send you the game turn file. Fire away!

Farmer

HSL