• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for an opponent to play the British in Campaign 1776
01-13-2021, 10:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-13-2021, 10:28 PM by Luke.)
Opponent Wanted  Looking for an opponent to play the British in Campaign 1776
Greetings!

I am looking for an opponent to play the British in any scenario from Campaign 1776.

I am looking for a relaxed game and can only offer on average 1 turn/week but sometimes (and probobly) faster.

I am open for which rules to use but prefer all ON except MDF, OFR, OMR, RFE, NDM. But if you have something else in mind just ask. I play with On Map Results. And if you have any specific house rules please let me know in advance so I do not upset you. The only one I can think of right now (it's been awhile since I played this) is only to remove units from map if in an Exit-VP hex.

Looking forward to hearing from a future opponent!
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2021, 04:41 AM,
RE: Looking for an opponent to play the British in Campaign 1776
(01-13-2021, 10:27 PM)Luke Wrote: Greetings!

I am looking for an opponent to play the British in any scenario from Campaign 1776.

I am looking for a relaxed game and can only offer on average 1 turn/week but sometimes (and probobly) faster.

I am open for which rules to use but prefer all ON except MDF, OFR, OMR, RFE, NDM. But if you have something else in mind just ask. I play with On Map Results. And if you have any specific house rules please let me know in advance so I do not upset you. The only one I can think of right now (it's been awhile since I played this) is only to remove units from map if in an Exit-VP hex.

Looking forward to hearing from a future opponent!

Not sure why but can't delete this post. Anyway, found opponents elsewhere and won't be able to fill any more spots.
Quote this message in a reply