• Downloads

PzC Gold 2.02 Patch
01-03-2021, 11:52 PM,
c_Question Mark  PzC Gold 2.02 Patch
I just updated my Kursk 43 gold with the new 2.02 version and noticed that the 

"Reachable Hexes"
and 
"Visible Hexes"

when clicked are not visible on the map at 2d Zoom only.  But work on the other settings.

Is this on purpose?

Also, hate the new town and field graphics at 2D Zoom...look like just dots on the former and barely visible on the later.
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2021, 12:35 AM,
RE: PzC Gold 2.02 Patch
(01-03-2021, 11:52 PM)philm Wrote: I just updated my Kursk 43 gold with the new 2.02 version and noticed that the 

"Reachable Hexes"
and 
"Visible Hexes"

when clicked are not visible on the map at 2d Zoom only.  But work on the other settings.

Is this on purpose?

Also, hate the new town and field graphics at 2D Zoom...look like just dots on the former and barely visible on the later.

Gent: Smoke7

You can always revert back to the Gold graphics 2.01.

There is a folder labeled "Legacy Gold Graphics." Copy and paste these files into the Map folder. 

Problem solved!  Smile
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
01-04-2021, 10:15 AM,
Opponent Wanted  RE: PzC Gold 2.02 Patch
(01-03-2021, 11:52 PM)philm Wrote: I just updated my Kursk 43 gold with the new 2.02 version and noticed that the 

"Reachable Hexes"
and 
"Visible Hexes"

Is this on purpose?

Hi,

I have used now just done a full install and run the patch over the top of a base 2.00 build and the shading is working for me.

Here is an example from the Getting Started scenario;

[Image: Post%2020210104_01.jpg]

So I'm not certain what issue you are seeing.

As Kool Kat says we included the previous Gold graphics so you could go back to the previous defaul.

Thanks,

David
01-04-2021, 01:27 PM,
RE: PzC Gold 2.02 Patch
The problem that I have with the reachable hexes display is that the highlighted hexes are vary pale as compared to the background terrain. While they are there they are very hard to see.