• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Japan 45 46
01-03-2021, 01:17 AM,
Japan 45 46
Has anybody tried Japan 45 or 46 using the normal fire rules.I know alternate fire rules are the default and it was tested using them but I have never been a big fan. I believe Normandy was also alternate fire rules but I have played a couple of them using the normal fire rules and never missed the alternate. More concerned with the longer campaigns than the smaller scenarios
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2021, 12:13 PM,
RE: Japan 45 46
(01-03-2021, 01:17 AM)typhoon Wrote: Has anybody tried Japan 45 or 46 using the normal fire rules.I know alternate fire rules are the default and it was tested using them but I have never been a big fan. I believe Normandy was also alternate fire rules but I have played a couple of them using the normal fire rules and never missed the alternate. More concerned with the longer campaigns than the smaller scenarios

Typhoon,

As an aside we are reviewing the optional rules for the Japan series with an aim to standardise them with other games in the series. 

We are doing a few tests and expect that the defaults will change in the upcoming patches.

David
Quote this message in a reply