• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Wargame Design Studio's 2020 End of Year Update
12-31-2020, 12:11 AM,
Wargame Design Studio's 2020 End of Year Update
Hi All,

Another year has rolled around. Time to let you know what has and hasn't been done!

Link to WDS Post

Thanks,

David
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2020, 12:52 AM,
RE: Wargame Design Studio's 2020 End of Year Update
Good news!
12-31-2020, 01:42 AM,
I realize that there is a way to use the Gold graphics in the updates but is there a way to use the new counters with the Gold Graphics. I don't like the new graphics but I do like the new counters.
12-31-2020, 02:23 AM,
Great end of the year news. Looks like an interesting 2021. PzB Moscow definitely caught my eye. Happy New Year David.
12-31-2020, 02:34 AM,
Well for you East Front junkies the release of Kiev '43 in 2021 should keep you happy!!  Smile
12-31-2020, 04:11 AM,
Great!!
12-31-2020, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2020, 05:33 AM by ComradeP.)
I was wondering if the Christmas Offensive would be included in the Kiev title, but I can see why it's not included. That would add a lot of work.

Panzer Battles Moscow '41 sounds interesting, though I'm wondering if the unlimited opportunity fire is enough to deal with human waves. One of the difficulties for the Germans in Kursk is that they can fairly easily be swamped by hordes of T-34's in scenarios where multiple Tank Corps are available.

What about the answers to all the "guess the location" games we played earlier this year? Is a "master map" being considered? Considering that Vienna and, by the looks of it, Daugavpils are on the same map? One other option is Poland '39 as south-eastern Poland would be close to the hex row Vienna would be at if it were on the map and Daugavpils is close to north-eastern Poland, as Green already illustrated earlier this year with a map of the disposition of forces during the invasion of Poland.

Manchuria '45 would be a nice surprise.
12-31-2020, 01:01 PM,
Damn, these look great!
01-05-2021, 06:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-05-2021, 06:19 AM by Xaver.)
A nice info for all JTS fans, maybe i prefer a title covering east front in south front (41-42) or Berlin45... or Poland39 but Kiev43 sounds good for me.

I like have info about releases, maybe every month have a small update could be great, show the creation of title before release, i admit i enjoy a lot this with previous titles.

Other point is M&P work in new titles, nice!!! and are more series with titles in the line... maybe here i am curious to know how about MC serie... new title in the line? Korea50, Japan85... UK85 operation Sea Bear

[img]A nice info for all JTS fans, maybe i prefer a title covering east front in south front (41-42) or Berlin45... or Poland39 but Kiev43 sounds good for me.  I like have info about releases, maybe every month have a small update could be great, show the creation of title before release, i admit i enjoy a lot this with previous titles.  Other point is M&P work in new titles, nice!!! and are more series with titles in the line... maybe here i am curious to know how about MC serie... new title in the line? Korea50, Japan85... UK85 operation Sea Bear... 

[Image: Sea-Bear.png]
01-05-2021, 06:46 AM,
Yup, Korea 50 would be great. By the way, I've always wondered why such a game hasn't been created yet  Dont Know