• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need to review the "Important Threads" section
12-30-2020, 08:23 PM,
Need to review the "Important Threads" section
I wonder if some of the threads we have in the  "important threads section" might be reviewed to consider if they really are important, or if they need updating. Many don't seem so important to me or are just out of date and could perhaps be removed. leaving them in situ just makes it look as if the board is being neglected.
  • the "useful sites listing" isnt very useful, many of the links are dead or outdated.
  • The chance to fix the original graphics thread, isn't needed since that project was abandoned.
  • "Need some seasoned SB testers" could go, it is now out of date since the mod has been released.
  • "New PBEM game reporting features" ..is now eight years old!! so hardly new, I think that wouldn't be missed 
....Or maybe that sub forum could just be renamed to reflect its reality: "impotent threads"  LOL
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2020, 11:49 PM,
RE: Need to review the "Important Threads" section
Well, my mod is released, but is still ongoing, NOT finished, working on the desert battles now. We are still plugging away at it. I would urge all to take a look at it, to see where it is going, there are single man leaders, many additions, and a good many scenario's, more being made all the time. i just finished Battle of Szack, 1939 Polish vs Russian action, yes I added Russians to the Axis pool, as well as Russian Guards!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
12-31-2020, 05:11 AM,
yeah..... I think you might be missing the point of my posting here! it wasn't really intended as an invitation for you to plug your mod!

10/10 for seizing the day though! Bravo
Napoleon I
01-05-2021, 07:10 PM,
..errrr any thoughts on addressing the other points I raised?

It really does look bad for the Blitz when newcomers find that the useful links page...isn't! That help is still being sought for project that has been abandoned and all the other points I raise.

Please clean it up.
Napoleon I