• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Graphics glitsch query
12-20-2020, 01:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 01:30 AM by phoenix.)
New Graphics glitsch query
[Image: 1.gif]

This pic is from Budapest, but I think this might appear in all 4 titles with the new graphics. So far I've only noticed it on the 200 sheet at 100 metres in Budapest, and the 100 sheet at 160 metres in Smolensk. Haven't seen it thus far in Scheldt because I haven't yet played on a map where heights get so lofty in that part of the world... Is this intentional, David? You see the little darker line at the bottom of each hex? I've ringed 3 of them in yellow. They form a distinctive repeat pattern in flat stretches at that height (100 metres in the above case). Whenever I've modded graphics and this kind of thing appeared it's been because I got the match-up slightly wrong. Is it intentional though?
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2020, 10:54 AM,
RE: New Graphics glitsch query
Looks like the hex outline to me.
12-20-2020, 11:21 AM,
(12-20-2020, 01:18 AM)phoenix Wrote: [Image: 1.gif]

This pic is from Budapest, but I think this might appear in all 4 titles with the new graphics. So far I've only noticed it on the 200 sheet at 100 metres in Budapest, and the 100 sheet at 160 metres in Smolensk. Haven't seen it thus far in Scheldt because I haven't yet played on a map where heights get so lofty in that part of the world... Is this intentional, David? You see the little darker line at the bottom of each hex? I've ringed 3 of them in yellow. They form a distinctive repeat pattern in flat stretches at that height (100 metres in the above case). Whenever I've modded graphics and this kind of thing appeared it's been because I got the match-up slightly wrong. Is it intentional though?

I’ll have a look.
12-20-2020, 01:51 PM,
Here are the corrected Graphics files.

I will update the various builds and patches accordingly.

These files are ONLY for the No Hex Outline set, no other. Do not download and include these files unless you want to use the no hex outline graphics set.

Thanks,

David

Attached Files
.zip   2D No Hex Outline Updated Files.zip (Size: 818.36 KB / Downloads: 7)
12-20-2020, 09:07 PM,
Fantastic, David. Many thanks! Peter