• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New SB Player looking for opponent
12-17-2020, 09:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 09:50 AM by Flibby.)
Thumbs_Up  New SB Player looking for opponent
Hi Guys,

I'm recently getting back into the Tiller games having been focussed more on Combat Mission for a while. I have grown frustrated with the one minute turns and spotting issues so i decided to get the SB demo which seems very promising.

I'm looking to get Advance of the Reich as this is my favoured time period and wondered if there are many players for this game, or whether I need to look to Red Victory for more opponents?

Depending on the above does anyone fancy a game against a newbie learning the ropes?
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2020, 01:42 PM,
RE: New SB Player looking for opponent
Hi I'll give you a game if you want. Pick something out and send it.

my Email   Landser34   at gmail     dot com
12-17-2020, 02:42 PM,
(12-17-2020, 09:49 AM)Flibby Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm recently getting back into the Tiller games having been focussed more on Combat Mission for a while. I have grown frustrated with the one minute turns and spotting issues so i decided to get the SB demo which seems very promising.

I'm looking to get Advance of the Reich as this is my favoured time period and wondered if there are many players for this game, or whether I need to look to Red Victory for more opponents?

Depending on the above does anyone fancy a game against a newbie learning the ropes?

Advance of the Reich also has the new WW2 Mod - a whole much more content. I am also up for a game.
Send this user an email
12-18-2020, 01:40 AM,
Thanks guys. I'll buy it, get set up and i will be in touch :)
12-18-2020, 02:30 AM,
(12-17-2020, 09:49 AM)Flibby Wrote: Hi Guys,

Red Victory is arguably one of the top SB games ever released.

AOTR is a very popular title that has alot of extra mods that can be used with it like Warhorse's new WWII Mod.

You will not be disappointed with either title.

You will not have any problem finding an opponent over here!

Good Luck!
12-18-2020, 02:32 AM,
Thanks for the plug guys, very much appreciated! Enjoy!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/