• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Optional rules article updated, please read before you select your optional rules.
12-02-2020, 06:36 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Optional rules article updated, please read before you select your optional rules.
Hi All,

With the launch of S44 and its additional optional rules, I thought it would be a good idea to review and update the Optional rule effects article in the sticky threads at the top of this forum, the article covers the optional rules in the Panzer Campaigns, Modern Campaign's and First World War campaigns series supported on this ladder.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=47923

I know I am not alone on this forum in believing that the optional rules available to players (especially in PzC) has reached mind boggling proportions, but I hope that the information contained in this article will help at least some players make an informed choice in their optional rules selection.

If you select the optional rules set by default for a title you will be playing safe, if you wish to discard these selections or add to them, then by all means do so but please make sure you understand the sometimes dramatic effect on gameplay that this may have.

It is worth noting there is no standardisation in the default rules for each title, the selection varies from title to title.  Wink
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2020, 01:33 AM,
RE: Optional rules article updated, please read before you select your optional rules.
Thanks for providing this!
Quote this message in a reply