• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent
11-11-2020, 03:54 AM,
Looking for opponent
Noob looking for a small to medium game of SPMBT or SPWW2.

Would like to try the following house rules:

- Units size 3 and up may not move through woods hexes beyond the initial tree line
- Only engineer-class leg units may freely fire smoke (using the x key). Artillery- and vehicular-delivered smoke is as per normal 
- Artillery fire missions must be fired against any one TRP in battery strength. On-map mortars less than 8cm in calibre are exempt from this rule
- Infantry guns, towed or self-propelled (example, the sIG 33), may direct fire only
- Crews of destroyed/abandoned weapons/vehicles must move to their own map edge as directly and quickly as is practical. They may not be used for any other purpose, and players may not expend rally points on them
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2020, 04:27 PM,
RE: Looking for opponent
(11-11-2020, 03:54 AM)Doggo Wrote: Noob looking for a small to medium game of SPMBT or SPWW2.

- Units size 3 and up may not move through woods hexes beyond the initial tree line
- Only engineer-class leg units may freely fire smoke (using the x key). Artillery- and vehicular-delivered smoke is as per normal 
- Artillery fire missions must be fired against any one TRP in battery strength. On-map mortars less than 8cm in calibre are exempt from this rule
- Infantry guns, towed or self-propelled (example, the sIG 33), may direct fire only
- Crews of destroyed/abandoned weapons/vehicles must move to their own map edge as directly and quickly as is practical. They may not be used for any other purpose, and players may not expend rally points on them

Hi, did you find an opponent? If not, I will play but only after I return from holiday on 11 January. Send me the files in the meantime if you like, otherwise wait till I return. I would prefer WW2.
01-12-2021, 04:52 AM,
RE: Looking for opponent
(11-11-2020, 03:54 AM)Doggo Wrote: Noob looking for a small to medium game of SPMBT or SPWW2.

Interested in SPWW2, Played these rules before but not sure if it was you