• Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Logging in
11-15-2020, 05:50 AM,
RE: Logging in
(11-07-2020, 01:14 PM)Scud Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:58 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(11-04-2020, 04:15 AM)Scud Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 11:28 PM)RedDevil Wrote: With the new address, I can't seem to log in, using the link on the home page. Cleared cache and cookies.
Screen comes up with my name and password saved, but just gives me a daisy flower circle, Round and 'round and 'round it goes, Where it stops nobody knows,.... and never letting me click "ok" Only way out is to exit page and reload.
 A work around has been to go to another page, and use that log in link, and it works fine.
Crazy
Dev

Randy,

I logged out and back in on the home page using Chrome. What browser are you using?

Dave

I use Da Flamin' FOX  Whistle
Dev

Just tried with Firefox. Still works. I think something's up with your computer. At least you have a work around.

Dave

Somebody or Something.. " You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop, the Twilight Zone."
  Soap Box I seem to be fixed at this point, I can log in anywhere now... beware of my intrusions, only Hell gifts the mislead!
Dev.

Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply