• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Africa at War
11-05-2020, 04:01 PM,
RE: Africa at War
I am still looking for someone to play through Africa at War, I would like to start from the earliest date and play them through chronologically till the last (we can decide on sides as we go).
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2020, 11:00 PM,
Opponent Needed  RE: Africa at War
(11-05-2020, 04:01 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: I am still looking for someone to play through Africa at War, I would like to start from the earliest date and play them through chronologically till the last (we can decide on sides as we go).

Still looking...
Send this user an email
11-12-2020, 12:48 AM,
(11-11-2020, 11:00 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 04:01 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: I am still looking for someone to play through Africa at War, I would like to start from the earliest date and play them through chronologically till the last (we can decide on sides as we go).

Still looking...

Curiously, for such a SqB fan, I've never loaded this mod.  Perhaps the time has come. 

Is this vehicle heavy or infantry heavy?
11-12-2020, 01:52 AM,
(11-12-2020, 12:48 AM)Stejones82 Wrote:
(11-11-2020, 11:00 PM)Ashcloud Wrote:

Still looking...

Curiously, for such a SqB fan, I've never loaded this mod.  Perhaps the time has come. 

Is this vehicle heavy or infantry heavy?

The few that I have played were more infantry based - but there are vehicles, helicopters, tanks, pickup trucks...

I really want to play through the entire thing from the earliest date to the last.
Send this user an email
11-12-2020, 06:58 AM,
Dammit Ash! If you don't mind a slower turnaround, I am way too curious now! I've had it awhile, played a few PBEM with someone, going through whole thing sounds pretty kickass, but you know I'm pretty busy?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/