• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
10-25-2020, 10:41 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
JTS France 14. I am a relative noob but I didn't want to limit my matches to other noobs. Im fine learning as I go playing against far better players.

So far I have only played on small maps. I played a 6 turn campaign PBEM and got destroyed. I am now on turn 3 with the same player. I have very little AI experience. I am open to most rule sets people like but I would like to play on at the most a medium map. Maybe the first Mons battle. I am not picky on which side I play either. I have mostly defended in my other 2 games so attacking would be fun but not required. I can go at least once a day, sometimes more. Would prefer playing with someone that can also go at least once a day. If it is a bigger map then i understand maybe processing a turn every other day. I live on the east coast of the USA so that's my time zone, I work overnights and usually play my turn in the morning.

I'd also prefer someone who likes to banter some via email and just doesn't send nothing but a turn, although thats not a deal breaker. We both play to win but no cheap stuff especially if you are far more experienced then I.

Okay thanks for reading. I hope to find some long term wargaming partners.
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2020, 06:50 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi Pick something the size you want to play and send it. 

My email  Landser34 at gmail  dot com
10-26-2020, 05:58 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Welcome to the club, I hope you have some fun.  Smile