• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team Game Challenge: Indragnir Mods
10-11-2020, 12:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2020, 12:51 PM by HMCS Rosthern.)
Team Game Challenge: Indragnir Mods
Anyone interested in playing a team game using an Indragnir’s Mods scenario, please respond by theBlitz.org private messages.

Why an Indragnir Mods game? Quality scenarios: Updated historical research and well designed for a balanced game. 

How many players? depends on the game selected.

Who? Players with at least 10 games recorded at theBlitz.org (or minimum equivalent experience).

When? Aiming to start no later than the new year. Why not immediately? I want to give those who have a full slate, but are really interested, a chance to reduce their game-load and join. Also, this will give prospective players a chance to scope out the scenarios. I suspect it will take time to find players, select a scenario, and plan.

Game? Here are the choices:
Notes:
  1. Thank you to Indragnir for providing ratings on suitability for team games.
  2. Most of these games are long and a major commitment.
  3. Budapest ’45 is in the works, so I am not including it here.
  4. Korea ’85 is not included (I don’t own it, but I’d get it if there was interest)

Alamein’42
Suitability for a team game: Below Average fit

[Image: alamein.PNG]

Anzio’44
Suitability for a team game: Poor fit

[Image: Anzio.PNG]

Kharkov’42
Suitability for a team game: Good fit

[Image: kharkov.PNG]

Kharkov’43
Suitability for a team game: Good fit (but a major commitment; the phases provide good checkpoints to determine whether the teams want to continue – my comments)

[Image: Kharkov43.PNG]

Korsun’44

[Image: korsun.PNG]

Rzhev’42

[Image: Rzhev.PNG]

Tank6 Tank6 Tank6 Tank6 Tank6 Tank6 Tank6
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2020, 07:49 PM,
RE: Team Game Challenge: Indragnir Mods
I am definitely interested!
I consider myself an experienced player, also have one huge team game of Minsk ´44 Campaign completed (8 players initially, our Axis team dropped from 4 to only 2 of us, but we managed to get the Soviet team to surrender!) It took something like 6 years to finish. 
For me, the best choices would be Kharkov´43 or Korsun ´44 or Rzhev ´42 (I do not own that one, but would get it).
Willing to play any side, but the players must be experienced and no gamey-tactics oriented  Helmet Smile

Definitelly count me in please!
10-16-2020, 06:38 PM,
A team game sounds interesting. Could you explain how this works? thx
10-17-2020, 02:07 AM,
I am up for a teamgame.    I have; Alamein’42, Kharkov’42 and Rzhev’42.
10-17-2020, 09:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2020, 09:07 AM by HMCS Rosthern.)
(10-16-2020, 06:38 PM)Lethal Wrote: A team game sounds interesting.  Could you explain how this works?  thx

See Mr. Grumpy's article under TOC articles entitled 
Article on how to organise a Teamgame

I also had a recent post on this subject.