• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TheBlitz...
10-04-2020, 06:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 06:01 AM by RedDevil.)
My 2 Cents  TheBlitz...
Not many of you might remember..  back in 1999 , Jim, Mark, Paul and myself, left the Steel Panthers wargaming club and started TheBlitz..
 Sad to hear that my best bro has been stricken with issues preventing his attendance..
 No horn to toot, here..  btw. 
 the times, dictated the solution.. over and done.
 Razvan is quite the unsung hero here, the best BROTHER ever, even if he can't beat my Soviets, with his King Tigers...(you'll never live it down, Raz)
WE Are TheBlitz! no other club will be around as long as her, or be as great..
Others have copied, and that's our heritage. Always copied, never better-ed

Dev
 Here's a pic of Jim on the right, and myself..

.jpg   jim at ant.jpg (Size: 70.89 KB / Downloads: 33)
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2020, 06:10 AM,
RE: TheBlitz...
I didn't join up until 2008, having been a member of WarfareHQ/Gamesquad, whose owner dropped support for CS and let the database go. Glad you guys built this place, and glad you guys are still offering support and advice. I, for one, have never stopped needing it.

Thanks Randy,
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-04-2020, 10:09 AM,
(10-04-2020, 06:10 AM)Scud Wrote: I didn't join up until 2008, having been a member of WarfareHQ/Gamesquad, whose owner dropped support for CS and let the database go. Glad you guys built this place, and glad you guys are still offering support and advice. I, for one, have never stopped needing it.

Thanks Randy,
Dave

Been there with Gamesquad! Amen Dave!

Thanks both of you!! Big Grin
10-04-2020, 06:25 PM,
Agreed, without Raz's time, effort and technical expertise the club would have folded.  Soap Box