• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest WDS Blog Post
10-01-2020, 07:39 PM,
Latest WDS Blog Post
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Belgian Resistance Movement!!!

Link to WDS Blog post

Thanks,

David
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2020, 05:29 AM,
RE: Latest WDS Blog Post
Too tired now, just took a real quick glimpse and the article looks great as always! Already looking forward to read it tomorrow in the office  Big Grin2
10-02-2020, 05:56 AM,
Great read about a subject I knew nothing about.  Wink
10-02-2020, 08:51 AM,
Faster than i expected... this is good because game is closer but is bad because game is closer and maybe we can a Christmas discount to add a pair of titles i have MIA  Big Grin2

But i am curious to see the irregular troops working in a WWII enviroment  Helmet Wink

I dont know if you are going to release more articles but one to cover non german units or very rare units in the title could be great. 

I allways find interesting the duch SS units in Arnhem a little over the kriegsmarine or the luftwaffe units, no fallschirmjager or Luftwaffe land divisions, that apart this are a type of units i find very interesting in PzC titles like in Vitebsk scen or Chir river scen.

Off Topic: i allways find Normandy-Market Garden-Bulge a lot over exploited in WWII wargames and games in general but with the rework done in Market Garden on this title... any chance to see update the PzC title... and maybe a PzB title??? at lower scale is a battle tha offer a lot to have a good amount of middle size scens with tons of interesting units and situations.
10-02-2020, 01:36 PM,
(10-02-2020, 08:51 AM)Xaver Wrote: Faster than i expected... this is good because game is closer but is bad because game is closer and maybe we can a Christmas discount to add a pair of titles i have MIA  Big Grin2

But i am curious to see the irregular troops working in a WWII enviroment  Helmet Wink

I dont know if you are going to release more articles but one to cover non german units or very rare units in the title could be great. 

I allways find interesting the duch SS units in Arnhem a little over the kriegsmarine or the luftwaffe units, no fallschirmjager or Luftwaffe land divisions, that apart this are a type of units i find very interesting in PzC titles like in Vitebsk scen or Chir river scen.

Off Topic: i allways find Normandy-Market Garden-Bulge a lot over exploited in WWII wargames and games in general but with the rework done in Market Garden on this title... any chance to see update the PzC title... and maybe a PzB title??? at lower scale is a battle tha offer a lot to have a good amount of middle size scens with tons of interesting units and situations.

We won't be updating Panzer Campaigns Market Garden '44. We had enough trouble convincing the bosses to allow us to include a new MG campaign in Scheldt '44.

As far as Panzer Battles, you are completely correct. Market Garden is a perfect candidate and with the work Mike has done on the new order of battle, it would be easier than starting from scratch...

David
10-04-2020, 10:34 AM,
I see, maybe when we have Scheltd44 out a part of the title fun could be not only play it... take a time porting MG44 scens to use the new OOB... but after enjoy the title scens hehehe.

Well, PzB is maybe a best scale when you have franken OOBs with small units because the use of battalion HQs help this and oposite to PzC these HQ level is more natural.

Thanks for the reply.