• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Add Problems
10-01-2020, 07:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2020, 09:03 PM by Nortan.)
Off Topic  Scenario Add Problems
I can't add any missing scenario in BP at all. When I press "Add" - error appear. 

Want to know that it is only problem of mine or all users.

[Image: main-qimg-60a6d6428bea063527a66832bd89e577.webp]
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2020, 12:32 AM,
RE: Scenario Add Problems
I see you added and reported a PBEM game to the database, a few hours ago.

Are you still having problems or did you figure it out?
10-02-2020, 01:01 AM,
(10-02-2020, 12:32 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: I see you added and reported a PBEM game to the database, a few hours ago.

Well, apparently everything has already been resolved by itself. It seems that in the morning there were some of those difficulties in view of yesterday's site update.

Sorry for disturbance!
10-05-2020, 05:12 AM,
(10-02-2020, 01:01 AM)Nortan Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 12:32 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: I see you added and reported a PBEM game to the database, a few hours ago.

Well, apparently everything has already been resolved by itself. It seems that in the morning there were some of those difficulties in view of yesterday's site update.

Sorry for disturbance!

I'm having the same problem currently.  Trying to load a scenario from Campaign Gettysburg (294 Collision in Maryland) and twice have loaded, hit enter and it goes to a blank screen.  I've waited a few minutes and nothing has showed up in the Scenario DB.  I guess we're running time delay Big Grin
10-06-2020, 08:38 AM,
(10-05-2020, 05:12 AM)Steel God Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 01:01 AM)Nortan Wrote:

Sorry for disturbance!

I'm having the same problem currently.  Trying to load a scenario from Campaign Gettysburg (294 Collision in Maryland) and twice have loaded, hit enter and it goes to a blank screen.  I've waited a few minutes and nothing has showed up in the Scenario DB.  I guess we're running time delay Big Grin

Hey Paul, Nortan was able to gets his loaded, on his own.

I don't currently have the game loaded on my computer.

Email the info needed and I'll upload the info for you.

Exact file name, exact scenario name, date, scenario description, scenario designer, which side goes first, number of turns etc.

Thanks,
Chad