• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

theBlitz
09-26-2020, 11:23 PM,
My 2 Cents  theBlitz
Soap Box
Time, has no equal, none of us, will beat the countdown. Yet..
 Yeh, The days have passed, when the flurry of gaming results, and the posts of anguish and frustration were the norm.
TheBlitz, is older, wiser, most assure-able of YOUR pleasure, to game and enjoy the gamers you're with. NO other site matches the perseverance of this site!
 The Quantity of the gamers, may have dwindled, but the QUALITY of the Grogs,who remain, will, IMHO, be the best  the internet, offers thru all the ladders and Gaming areas.

Jim and Mark had a great idea, and 21 years later, it's still here.  but now the changing of the guard, is necessary.. youth, will carry on the honors.

Albeit the absence of both of our Founders, and very few initial members anymore... it causes some disruption of the daily workings. The Volunteers who remain to moderate, and develop, are of the utmost devoted people to the gaming world.. Never forget, to thank them.

Support, is more than a monetary indulgence.. It's us, and we are, THEBLITZ!
I am proud, to have been a part of it!

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2020, 02:10 AM,
RE: theBlitz
I hear ya Dev and well said!! Wink

I joined in 2003 after it became apparent to me that Gamesquad wasn't going to be around, at least not the Gamesquad I knew.

For a while I sat back and just listened to all the banter, gripes, ideas and jokes going around the CS Forum. Your right it has changed but I think for the good. Then as I got more comfortable I began chiming in on the forum starting out as a newbie then over time becoming one of the old guard. Being accepted and making new friends!

Granted there's not that many of us old guard around but some of us still are and that is a blessing. After all these years, to me, it has been positive.

Yes there is new folks and youth coming aboard and that's always a good thing. But remembering our roots and those we have lost is important too! We are now at a crossroads and as a club I believe we are moving in the right direction.

Hands down The Blitz IMHO is the best wargaming club out there and I've been a member at a few but I always keep coming back here as it is always my first choice!

Finally, yes to the volunteers who make this club what it is, solid. Thanks to moderators like Scud, Ricky B, Compass Rose, Raz, Warhorse and the others you one and all do a fine job keeping The Blitz together. Gods Speed and Blessing!

Big Ivan  Cigar5
09-28-2020, 04:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 04:46 AM by RedDevil.)
John, I'm glad I'll not stand alone, I'm thankful, for the rest of you, who also stand, behind the beating of the life, if that's the heartbeat of TheBlitz.. the blood, and life, from the members ..we'll always be, TheBlitz Wargaming Club.
Jim and Mark, made us what we are, now, it's up to us, the members, to keep on being TheBlitz.
Other clubs have risen, Fallen, even stolen, they have, from our ranks.. with their false accords of betterment. yet, our resolve, drains their insolence.. they fail.. and ..
We are TheBlitz ... THE wargaming club.. and we'll we'll be here, until wargaming, stops being...

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-28-2020, 04:23 PM,
TheBlitz Wargaming Club is the best, no doubt.
Send this user an email