• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - New WDS Post
09-23-2020, 11:51 PM,
Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - New WDS Post
Hi All,

We have just posted some more information on Scheldt '44 here; Link to WDS Blog Post

Thanks,

David
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2020, 12:58 AM,
RE: Panzer Campaigns Scheldt '44 - New WDS Post
Can't wait for this one!
09-24-2020, 03:05 AM,
Looking really good, the depth and detail of the research is amazing   Smile
09-24-2020, 03:46 AM,
Looking really good David and team.

In terms of nationalities involved, Scheldt '44 might be the most varied PzC title in the series.
09-24-2020, 10:13 AM,
I think i am going to love this title, late war, franken OOBs and scens with the correct number of units and space to move them.

Thanks for the info and curious about the resistance units info.

PD: i buyed time ago a book about the campaign and i found a podcast about it, not easy do it in english, a lot more complicated in other language.
09-25-2020, 05:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2020, 06:48 AM by Kool Kat.)
Gents:  Smoke7

I will pick-up this title the first day it releases!  Big Grin

Really looking forward to Scheldt '44!
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
09-29-2020, 08:49 PM,
I am interested in the post Market Garden scens... in a podcast talking about the combat in the area and time covered in Scheltd44 they said that the positions after the failure in market garden were bad for for allies because invest more resources to mantein the front.

Other interesting point is how belgium resistance was one of the more successfull in Europe but is one of the less know.

PD: a little question, in marsh area is going to be as is now in games with a penalty to defender or they are going to count with a positive bonus to defender? i refer to the lower effective arty in soft terrain... other option is see a little "nerf" for arty soft attack value.

Thanks.
09-30-2020, 01:23 AM,
(09-29-2020, 08:49 PM)Xaver Wrote: I am interested in the post Market Garden scens... in a podcast talking about the combat in the area and time covered in Scheltd44 they said that the positions after the failure in market garden were bad for for allies because invest more resources to mantein the front.

Other interesting point is how belgium resistance was one of the more successfull in Europe but is one of the less know.

PD: a little question, in marsh area is going to be as is now in games with a penalty to defender or they are going to count with a positive bonus to defender? i refer to the lower effective arty in soft terrain... other option is see a little "nerf" for arty soft attack value.

Thanks.

Hey Xaver,

I agree - the Belgian Resistance is a fascinating and under-discussed topic. You can look forward to our next blog post, which will be devoted to the representation of the Belgian Resistance in Scheldt '44.

-Mike P
10-02-2020, 08:37 AM,
Thank you, i read the post and improve the info i had.

I like these lateral job Thank you, i read the post and improve the info i had.

I like these lateral job done in the title, to be fair notes are maybe the only documentation i read in games with the interest of a good book done in the title, to be fair notes are maybe the only documentation i read in games with the interest of a good book   Helmet Smile
10-11-2020, 06:15 AM,
It's got to be getting pretty close (I think)!