• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
09-15-2020, 07:44 AM,
RE: Atheory's Project: PzB-Normandy Campaign
Ocito80

While I can understand why you would want to use supply units in a scenario of this magnitude, unless something has changed, the game system does not currently use the supply system found in Panzer Campaigns. Even when units are isolated, they will not go "Low Ammo." In addition, there is not a fuel check at the midnite turn and units will not go "Low Fuel." You can set them up that way at the beginning of a scenario, however, at least I think you can. Seems to me, I played a scenario in North Africa that had some units that were low on fuel at the beginning.

With the inclusion of more and more multi-day scenarios, it would not surprise me if this were to change, perhaps as an optional rule (hint, hint). But that would be up to David, Berto, and the management to decide.

Jeff
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2020, 08:58 AM,
(09-15-2020, 07:44 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Ocito80

While I can understand why you would want to use supply units in a scenario of this magnitude, unless something has changed, the game system does not currently use the supply system found in Panzer Campaigns.  Even when units are  isolated, they will not go "Low Ammo."  In addition, there is not a fuel check at the midnite turn and units will not go "Low Fuel."  You can set them up that way at the beginning of a scenario, however, at least I think you can.  Seems to me, I played a scenario in North Africa that had some units that were low on fuel at the beginning.

With the inclusion of more and more multi-day scenarios, it would not surprise me if this were to change, perhaps as an optional rule (hint, hint).  But that would be up to David, Berto, and the management to decide.

Jeff

I appreciate the info, I will look into it more.
Atheory / Designer of the "Tattered Flags Wargame Engine"(Currently on the look for a developer partner)
09-16-2020, 09:14 AM,
I did remove the supply units, and instead will use supply sources. So far, early testing on the two beaches is going pretty well. I am testing with an increase in fatigue from 1.25 to 2.5
Atheory / Designer of the "Tattered Flags Wargame Engine"(Currently on the look for a developer partner)
09-16-2020, 11:57 AM,
Anyone know when the next round of patch/updates are going to take place for PzB?
09-16-2020, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 12:22 PM by Ocito80.)
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Omaha.png]" />
[Image: w4CT86M]

Omaha at 0630
09-16-2020, 12:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2020, 12:21 PM by Ocito80.)
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Utah-Eglise.png]" />

Situation at 0630 between Utah and St Mere Eglise
09-16-2020, 12:07 PM,
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: mini-map.png]" />
09-16-2020, 12:13 PM,
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-A.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-B.png]" />

A sample of Wn units
09-17-2020, 01:27 AM,
(09-16-2020, 12:13 PM)Ocito80 Wrote: [img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-A.png]" />[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Wn-B.png]" />

A sample of Wn units

Looks very good.