• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

the willy dilly..
09-21-2020, 08:13 AM,
Off Topic  the willy dilly..
Wanna know how I spend my nights after working 12 hours?.. plus drive time..:(
 sure you don't.. who gives a poop.. Catch me when I'm rocking tho, and I'll give you a spin!   :P

I watch Star Trek on netflix.. almost to season 3 ... tis no wonder I can't get any game turns done.. getting home after 6 pm, supper and shower,.. bed by 8, up at 4am..  sigh..

Stardate: 2194.2..  Dev don't play no turns to-nite.. he's watching Star Trek, ya fool...

Jester
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2020, 06:13 AM,
RE: the willy dilly..
(09-21-2020, 08:13 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Wanna know how I spend my nights after working 12 hours?.. plus drive time..:(
 sure you don't.. who gives a poop.. Catch me when I'm rocking tho, and I'll give you a spin!   :P

I watch Star Trek on netflix.. almost to season 3 ... tis no wonder I can't get any game turns done.. getting home after 6 pm, supper and shower,.. bed by 8, up at 4am..  sigh..

Stardate: 2194.2..  Dev don't play no turns to-nite.. he's watching Star Trek, ya fool...

Jester
Dev

ROTFLMAO which star trek seen them all even star trek discovery klingons on the starboard bow Jim live long and prosper.
10-10-2020, 09:36 AM,
(10-10-2020, 06:13 AM)Von Luck Wrote:
(09-21-2020, 08:13 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Wanna know how I spend my nights after working 12 hours?.. plus drive time..:(

Jester
Dev

ROTFLMAO which star trek seen them all even star trek discovery klingons on the starboard bow Jim live long and prosper.
And.... only the MAD Mailman replies. :)  John, you know when I get across that pond, I'm gonna make you miss a week of work, Mate! Whistle    I'm watching the Original Trek series right now, into season 3 now.. I watch an episode a night.. makes for some weird sleep (dreams) LOL 

You up for another sloth game again? or do I still owe you a turn from last year?

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
10-11-2020, 06:55 AM,
(10-10-2020, 09:36 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Jester
Dev

And.... only the MAD Mailman replies. :)  John, you know when I get across that pond, I'm gonna make you miss a week of work, Mate! Whistle    I'm watching the Original Trek series right now, into season 3 now.. I watch an episode a night.. makes for some weird sleep (dreams) LOL 

You up for another sloth game again? or do I still owe you a turn from last year?

Dev

ROTFLMAO Mad Mailman ill have you know i only bite the dogs that try and bite me. Not for much longer 3 months and ill be retired damn i am getting old. Need to check which game we were playing if i havent deleted it but no probs on starting another. Yeah have to admit im a bit of a Trekkie fan seen them all and all the movies.  ROTFLMAO weird sleep do you turn into one of those little furry things tribbles or something like that. T34 on the starboard bow mr spock one photon torpedo should do the trick.
10-11-2020, 10:23 AM,
(10-11-2020, 06:55 AM)Von Luck Wrote:

Jester
Dev

Dev

ROTFLMAO Mad Mailman ill have you know i only bite the dogs that try and bite me. Not for much longer 3 months and ill be retired damn i am getting old. Need to check which game we were playing if i havent deleted it but no probs on starting another. Yeah have to admit im a bit of a Trekkie fan seen them all and all the movies.  ROTFLMAO weird sleep do you turn into one of those little furry things tribbles or something like that. T34 on the starboard bow mr spock one photon torpedo should do the trick.
 Those poor dogs... you're certainly a poster child for the postal service, Mate! ROTFLMAO  congrats on becoming old and retired tho..  your route is gonna go to hell now! Whistle
Dev
10-12-2020, 04:12 AM,
(10-11-2020, 10:23 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(10-11-2020, 06:55 AM)Von Luck Wrote:

Jester
Dev

Dev

Those poor dogs... you're certainly a poster child for the postal service, Mate! ROTFLMAO  congrats on becoming old and retired tho..  your route is gonna go to hell now! Whistle
Dev
11-08-2020, 12:38 AM,
So... where is the Mad Mailman? To many beers to tango with the Devil? :P
11-08-2020, 01:43 AM,
If I ever quite drinking Bud Light they will have to knock off 3rd shift at the Columbus Ohio brewery! ROTFLMAO