• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Want to know whats happening with Scheldt '44?
06-22-2020, 01:40 AM,
RE: Want to know whats happening with Scheldt '44?
Great update, game looks better in all parts, and add Market Garden is  Cheers3

Could be great have MG44 in Scheltd44 and viceversa... to prevent have installed both games at same time.

I think this is going to be another good title to enter in PzC because scens have a correct density of units to start in the serie and both sides have good options to play they war, a good balance to have fun in any side.

A little question, now with mountain troops in FWW... you can say if this special unit ability is going to be in PzC??? 

Thank you for your time and hard work  Helmet Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2020, 02:48 AM,
(06-22-2020, 01:40 AM)Xaver Wrote: Great update, game looks better in all parts, and add Market Garden is  Cheers3

Could be great have MG44 in Scheltd44 and viceversa... to prevent have installed both games at same time.

I think this is going to be another good title to enter in PzC because scens have a correct density of units to start in the serie and both sides have good options to play they war, a good balance to have fun in any side.

A little question, now with mountain troops in FWW... you can say if this special unit ability is going to be in PzC??? 

Thank you for your time and hard work  Helmet Smile

Yes, Mountain troops are available in PzC. The new manual includes details on them.

David
06-22-2020, 03:19 AM,
Yes, it is on page 29 of the user manual. What is interesting is the unit picture that is shown is that of the 100 GJR.

I found this information:

Poland:

The war started for the 100th Gebirgsjäger Regiment (GJR) on 4, September, 1939 as it crossed over the border into Poland and struck east into the area of Dukla Pass, combating elements of the Polish 1st and 2nd Alpine Brigades.

Greece:

The 100th Regiment’s mission was to breach a sector of the line, against defenses echeloned in depth, capture the river bridges at Lutra, and finally take the corner stone of the line at Hill 307.

It took part in the Crete campaign.

Russia:

the 100th Gebirgsjäger Regiment fought many intense battles in the Siniavino-Mga area

Italy:

Monte Cifalco from the 100th GJR
06-22-2020, 05:02 AM,
That unit image could be from the Crete scenarios of Salerno '43. The ratings and size match what's in the game currently. I don't own the title, but that's what the Alt_McNamara OOB shows for Salerno '43.
06-22-2020, 07:37 AM,
Thanks for the reply Strela i dont see yet the new manuals, i think i need do it.

Yes, you are right ComradeP, in Crete scen the 100 GJR has the same size and quality present in the updated manual, at least in the McNamara OOB. Is present to in Khakov42 but with a different size.

I see today again the images from blog post and game looks better if this is possible.
06-22-2020, 10:45 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 10:48 PM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
"""Could be great have MG44 in Scheltd44 and viceversa... to prevent have installed both games at same time."""

If anybody does not have an external HD, I highly recommend one. The only thing on it is my PzCs, MCs, CS Series including ME, PBs and OOTP Baseball games on it. Plus, if the computer goes down, the external can be plugged into another computer until you get your back. The only interruption to your gaming is the time setting up the computer. All your games are at the lat turn played.
09-10-2020, 06:48 AM,
Well, is going to be soon 3 months since last update... i expected have game in my HD in my birthday (and maybe something more... who knows hehehe) but i see it complicated... at least is possible have a little gift???  Helmet Smile

Apart this... next title in the serie is going to move to East again, even if you cant say a lot about it... any chance to see an axis side less monocromatic? i refer if we are going to see presence of german allies, maybe not at the level of Budapest45 but at least enough numbers to offer "exotic" scens.

Thank you and waiting more of your super works.
09-15-2020, 03:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 03:07 PM by Mike Prucha.)
Hi Xaver,

Scheldt '44 is progressing very well and is about as near to being done as possible. We've been taking some extra time to make sure we get the balancing as we want it and to account for all the historic details that we can.

-Mike Prucha
09-15-2020, 03:15 PM,
Here's a couple of screenshots:

[attachment=4965]

[attachment=4966]
09-16-2020, 05:41 AM,
Thanks a lot for the info Mike, is great know game is going fine and close to HD day  Helmet Wink

I like these games with "franken" OOBs and exotic units covering not the typical battles.

Apart i need say since WDS is behind pushing forward Tiller series the quality of OOBs increased a lot and are more detailed, looks like they are good discovering hidden diamonds  Respect4

Again thank for the pics and your hard job  cheers

Expect when game is out, after a very well earned break, a new title be in your mind  Respect