• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Coming out of retirement
09-21-2020, 06:41 AM,
RE: Coming out of retirement
(09-21-2020, 05:43 AM)General Wile E. Coyote Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 02:03 AM)RedDevil Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 06:50 AM)General Wile E. Coyote Wrote: Sent game requests to the Road runner...lol....and Ash. Gotta relearn shit.

Going for the "easy" games, Wile? Big Laugh

The Dev, is a rusty as a WW1 BB.. Whistle

I'm not even a rusty BB....I'm a prehistoric pebble. Big Laugh

More like a kidney stone, ya goober.. :P
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2020, 07:09 AM,
"BTW, for anyone interested, the picture I posted above was at Aberdeen, MD.. the tank museum, before they moved it to Virginia.

Interesting stories about the meet up.. this was POST 9/11. I got swarmed by MPs for taking pics of an MG nest covering the gate.. and BaronVonBeergut got pulled over by them, for passing us, on the way out, right in front of a radar unit..."

There was an all out search for Sponge Bob. They must have been confused because Randy was wearing his shirt. ROTFLMAO 

I wondered what all the sirens were for. Still remember the look on Randy's face immediately after. His taking pictures of the machine gun nests might have been the real reason?
"Excuse me sir. Can you please delete that picture. The next. Next." Whistle
They did not make him take off the t-shirt.
"Excuse me Mr. Beergut, have you been drinking?" Propeller Hat

Farmer

HSL
09-21-2020, 07:27 AM,
Yeah...those little carnivorous lizards on Jurasic Park...the size of a cat...I'd be one of THEIR kidney stones!
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
09-21-2020, 07:28 AM,
Ed, you get my emails?
"I keep a flask of whiskey in my left pocket in case of snake bite....and I keep a small snake in my right pocket" W.C. Fields
09-21-2020, 08:01 AM,
(09-21-2020, 07:09 AM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: "BTW, for anyone interested, the picture I posted above was at Aberdeen, MD.. the tank museum, before they moved it to Virginia.

Interesting stories about the meet up.. this was POST 9/11. I got swarmed by MPs for taking pics of an MG nest covering the gate.. and BaronVonBeergut got pulled over by them, for passing us, on the way out, right in front of a radar unit..."

There was an all out search for Sponge Bob. They must have been confused because Randy was wearing his shirt. ROTFLMAO 

I wondered what all the sirens were for. Still remember the look on Randy's face immediately after. His taking pictures of the machine gun nests might have been the real reason?
"Excuse me sir. Can you please delete that picture. The next. Next." Whistle
They did not make him take off the t-shirt.
"Excuse me Mr. Beergut, have you been drinking?" Propeller Hat

Farmer

HSL
 The Days of our Lives,  ey? Ed. 
I do remember... the conversation.
Everyone move to the side please,  (guns drawn) Except you.. in the yellow shirt.. (that be me) stand where you are..
Son, Do you know why we're here?..  Yes sir.. I saw that dude spot me from the mg bunker... I can delete any pictures you need me to.. SIR... Ok, good enough... Don't take pictures of the groundhogs, mister.. just the tanks and guns..  Yes sir.. and so our day began... Whistle

If you ain't spent a day with the Dev.. you ain't lived.. LMAO
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
09-23-2020, 03:51 AM,
(09-21-2020, 07:28 AM)General Wile E. Coyote Wrote: Ed, you get my emails?

Not yet.

I just sent one to you to establish a link. Reply to it and we should be good to go.
I do get e-mail from everyone else.

Farmer

HSL