• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korea`85 Gold NK Unit Pictures
09-03-2020, 01:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2020, 02:08 AM by Fog of War.)
Thumbs_Down  Korea`85 Gold NK Unit Pictures
Just bought this game, Again. 

Previous post was dealing with what I thought was an error is, apparently,  a " design Decision" 

My bad, previous post deleted.  ( but I still don`t like the unit portrait decision for deception units.
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2020, 06:18 AM,
RE: Korea`85 Gold NK Unit Pictures
(09-03-2020, 01:34 AM)Fog of War Wrote: Just bought this game, Again. 

Previous post was dealing with what I thought was an error is, apparently,  a " design Decision" 

My bad, previous post deleted.  ( but I still don`t like the unit portrait decision for deception units.

You could download the VM art mod for that game, and you will be able to easily swap out the image, using one you like better, or select some other unit image you like, and use that one. 

All you'd have to do is make sure you rename the new image file, so it's name matches exactly with the "original" image, you don't like, and are removing.

http://www.volcanomods.com/index.php?opt...&Itemid=27
09-03-2020, 01:03 PM,
RE: Korea`85 Gold NK Unit Pictures
(09-03-2020, 06:18 AM)Compass Rose Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 01:34 AM)Fog of War Wrote: Just bought this game, Again. 

You could download the VM art mod for that game, and you will be able to easily swap out the image, using one you like better, or select some other unit image you like, and use that one. 

All you'd have to do is make sure you rename the new image file, so it's name matches exactly with the "original" image, you don't like, and are removing.

http://www.volcanomods.com/index.php?opt...&Itemid=27

That works a treat  Helmet Smile  I almost forgot his great mods.  Thanks.