• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
08-30-2020, 01:35 AM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Anyone for a game of CMBN Vs 4.03 Dropbox and CM Helper Commonwealth @ Market Garden Email dropbox to [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2020, 11:18 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hi Chic. Which scenario do you fancy?

Rich
Rich, aka GeneralPanic
10-06-2020, 02:16 AM,
Hi
I am ready for game, scenario or QB ?
10-15-2020, 09:39 PM,
(10-06-2020, 02:16 AM)mirekm61 Wrote: Hi
I am ready for game, scenario or QB ?

Hi mirek! I'm up for any scenario, if you still have an opening. Just send me via drop box to: [email protected]. I can try attacking this time, if that is okay?

Rich
Rich, aka GeneralPanic
10-16-2020, 06:24 PM,
I would be interested in a fight or two too! I have all theatres and all add-on packs. Please pm me if up for a battle,
regards
Guardsman
10-18-2020, 06:05 PM,
Good morning,

I am interested. Which of the World War II titles are you most interested in? I'm not really into the modern games because of the United States superior weapon systems. Do you have a DropBox account? I prefer using DropBox as opposed to regular email because you can reach file size limits quickly with regular email accounts.

Regards,
Chris.
To a New Yorker, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers (Oddball).
10-24-2020, 10:55 PM,
(10-18-2020, 06:05 PM)WhiteWolf65 Wrote: Good morning,

I am interested. Which of the World War II titles are you most interested in? I'm not really into the modern games because of the United States superior weapon systems. Do you have a DropBox account? I prefer using DropBox as opposed to regular email because you can reach file size limits quickly with regular email accounts.

Regards,
Chris.

Hi Chris. I have all modules, and they are all patched except for RT. I do have drop box. You can send a scenario over to: [email protected]. Look forwards to it!

Rich
Rich, aka GeneralPanic
12-07-2020, 01:26 AM,
(10-18-2020, 06:05 PM)WhiteWolf65 Wrote: Good morning,

Regards,
Chris.

Hi Chris, sorry i never got notified of your reply in this thread. If you are still interested in a battle drop me a pm. I have all the battlefronts and all modules.

regards
Guardsman
12-18-2020, 08:43 PM,
Anyone interested in a battle? Maybe Bulge themed as its the right time of year! but otherwise any front/timeline as i have all the ww2 modules and packs.