• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Updating HPS games
08-17-2020, 04:47 AM,
Help  Updating HPS games
Hi,

I have the HPS versions of Korea and Pacific War. The latest updates on JTS site say they will work on HPS games. However, when I patch the games I then get prompted for a serial key when I try to run them. Trouble is the HPS games didn't come with a serial key, they weren't key protected, so I can't proceed beyond this point. Anyone know if there is a work-around for this?

Many thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2020, 07:40 AM,
RE: Updating HPS games
Well, they were updating folks old HPS versions until just recently, they stopped doing it. They should take down the statement if it doesn't work. Rich has a lot going on, so probably just hasn't gotten to it just yet. You could write him at JTS Support, just to verify?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
08-22-2020, 04:49 AM,
I would contact Rich and see if he will slide you in even though the time frame they offered has passed. You won't know if you don't ask. If he agrees, you need to send him a picture of your HPS cases or some other proof that you purchased the titles. He'll then email you download sites and codes for your titles, just as if you had purchased them. As you have found out, you can't update HPS titles with JTS patches any more.

If he won't slide you in, your only recourse, if you want to upgrade, is to purchase the JTS version.

Jeff
08-25-2020, 06:15 AM,
Thanks for the replies guys, I did contact Rich and he kindly let me upgrade the games even though the deadline had passed.
08-25-2020, 07:37 AM,
(08-25-2020, 06:15 AM)Rufus T Firefly Wrote: Thanks for the replies guys, I did contact Rich and he kindly let me upgrade the games even though the deadline had passed.

Excellent!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
08-25-2020, 12:16 PM,
Cool beans!