• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
11-16-2023, 05:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-17-2023, 12:56 AM by Indragnir.)
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
(11-15-2023, 07:37 PM)zovs66 Wrote: Are these mods for JTS or WDS games? Also the few download links all show the same three folders but the content looks incomplete and yet the few posts I saw on the first page talk about many games and art but there is just the three folders and two art files and one scenario in the whole lot. So it appears incomplete and not really finished. So this seems confusing and misleading.

For WDS installers. To be honest I read JTS but thought WDS. I'm not sure if some JTS installers could have them but in that case they would be outdated surely. 

The link to my DB includes 3 folders, 2 of them have all files needed for the update to these mods (Korea and Stalingrad), provided you've a WDS installer (for example Stalingrad the changes only affect the OOB). 
The third folder (Normandy) has only the files needed for those who downloaded the old Grand Campaign scenario which is not under ANY installer. That's an old work of mine, still playable but likely with many missing units art.

PS: I edited first post clarifying the issue.
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2023, 11:43 PM,
RE: Indragnir's mods: News, files, updates, teasers, bug fixing and ramblings.
Thanks for the update.

I only have the WDS versions.
Quote this message in a reply