• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Vehicle Immobilization
07-25-2020, 08:13 PM,
Vehicle Immobilization
What values can be edited to eliminate Vehicle Immobilization purely from movement?
In any of the Squad Battles games,I have quite a few titles.
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2020, 09:09 PM,
RE: Vehicle Immobilization
(07-25-2020, 08:13 PM)Barly Wrote: What values can be edited to eliminate Vehicle Immobilization purely from movement?
In any of the Squad Battles games,I have quite a few titles.

In the pdt file for that scenario, or you can edit the main.pdt, down below where you see Move Immobile Factor, change it to 80000, and save. Each scenario though might have it's own, open a scn file in notepad, it will tell you which one it uses.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-25-2020, 10:09 PM,
Cool thanks for the speedy answer.
I tried it on Africa At War mod in a scenario where previously all my Portugese Trucks got immobilized just driving down a road into an ambush,this time they drove wildly cross country and I could not get them to immobilize.So thanks a lot.I went straight to the main.pdt ,I like editing that file.
07-26-2020, 12:12 AM,
(07-25-2020, 10:09 PM)Barly Wrote: Cool thanks for the speedy answer.
I tried it on Africa At War mod in a scenario where previously all my Portugese Trucks got immobilized just driving down a road into an ambush,this time they drove wildly cross country and I could not get them to immobilize.So thanks a lot.I went straight to the main.pdt  ,I like editing that file.

You're welcome, took me awhile to figure out the right number to put in there. If you want a little bit of a chance, just dial the number back. I adjust the 60 Fire High Loss Value to 120 as well, to give a little more casualty rate!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/