• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Arab-Isreali Mod for Soviet-Afgan game
07-19-2020, 01:17 PM,
Arab-Isreali Mod for Soviet-Afgan game
Hi, ran the installer and the update to the game folder in (Data (D:) but getting error reading scenario files for the mod itself. Map loads with no units there. The default game scenarios work. Thanks for any help.
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2020, 09:37 PM,
RE: Arab-Isreali Mod for Soviet-Afgan game
Not sure I did it right but at least it worked for me: I have copied the original SAW game into newly created Arab-Israeli War folder. I have deleted all stock scenarios of SAW and then installed AIW 1.0 setup, AIW 1.2 update and AIW SAW102 compatibility files. No problem to run the new AIW scenarios.

Hope this helps.
07-20-2020, 12:27 AM,
(07-19-2020, 09:37 PM)Alpha Zwo Wrote: Not sure I did it right but at least it worked for me: I have copied the original SAW game into newly created Arab-Israeli War folder. I have deleted all stock scenarios of SAW and then installed AIW 1.0 setup, AIW 1.2 update and AIW SAW102 compatibility files. No problem to run the new AIW scenarios.

Hope this helps.

Yes, that's how you must do it, kinda sucks, but not allowed to ship anything that wasn't altered when sending out a mod, and no exe's!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-20-2020, 03:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-20-2020, 03:22 AM by Bradley62.)
Created the mod folder and copied all contents of default SOW folder to the mod folder. Deleted all SAW default scenarios. Ran 1.0 then 1.2 of AIW mod to mod folder. Clicked the SAW exe in mod folder. Was looking good, just the mod scenarios were there. When starting a scn I get same error -- map loads with no units. Error box: "error reading scenario file" :( Clicked shortcut for AIW exe but it defaults to C drive and does not work.
07-20-2020, 03:34 AM,
Did you install AIW SAW102 compatibility files?
07-20-2020, 03:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-20-2020, 04:07 AM by Bradley62.)
At task force echo there are 2 files. 1.0 and 1.2 which I ran. Please link me if there is another file.

I see you listed 3 files to run. I need 1.02 compatibility it seems.
01-08-2023, 05:34 PM,
anyone have this AIW SAW102 compatibility file?